getting off MAPS RSS blacklist????

  • From: "Mike Pfeiffer" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 15:37:54 -0700

One of my customers Exchange 2000 servers is on the RSS blacklist. Found
out a couple of weeks ago that an AD account with a weak password was
being used to relay spam. I was able to fix this issue, but the server
is still on the RSS blacklist.

I've submitted removal forms on their website, but the server fails
their test because they send the rcpt to: address in quotes. When they
do this, exchange accepts the message but never relays it because the
account doesn't exist. All other relay tests pass. The server is not an
open relay.

Anyone have any idea how to get off this list? I've tried to contact
them several times but they have not responded.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks.