find deleted accounts

  • From: "Ara" <ara@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:46:05 -0700

Hello everyone

This is an active directory question but I know most people are
comfortable with it. I have noticed there are lot's of orphaned accounts
in our mail server and file server security and permission tabs. Mostly
deleted accounts and people who are gone.
Is there any program that I can run and give me back the list of any
folder that has orphaned account or any exchange box that has permission
to none existing account?

Help is much appreciated

Attention:
This message, including any attachment(s), is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged or confidential.  Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is
strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and
permanently delete this message including any attachment(s), without reading it
or making a copy. http://www.bossaudio.com