file defragfatz.exe

  • From: "Amos D. Galiardo" <amdix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 07:31:40 +0700

Dear listers:
Does anyone know about file of defragfatz.exe or defragfat40z.exe ..

I have some problems about this....i looked at task manager that it always
make a process, and it put it on the registry in "window dll loader"
field...i always delete that field but sometime it runs again and put it on
again...
i've checked about this and i thought it cause virus of w32.linkbot.a  , but
i always fixed it, but it happend again...

this problem make my mail server often down because system attendant service
not available..

Please help me to resolve this problem.....what should i do..

i'm very appreciate with any help for me..

Regards;
Amos