RE: fax server software recommendation?

  • From: "Shevill, Mark M SITI-ITDCE22" <Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 07:39:23 +0100

It depends upon the scale of the enterprise that you are using. Most fax
server solutions can handke SMTP. The SMTP address is the fax number.
Fenestrae is pretty good but you need to use it in a relatively large
enterprise as is Rightfax.

Mark Shevill
IMG Messaging Technical Lead

Tel: +44 161 435 8709 Fax: +44 161 933 3502 Other Tel: +44 7932 625510
Email: Mark.Shevill@xxxxxxxxx
Internet: http://www.shell.com <http://www.shell.com/>

  _____