[ExchangeList] extracting large attachments - exchange 2003

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 03:08:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Guys,

I have a user who's mailbox is ... wait for it... 9GB. And she is experiencing
major performance issues when she logs on. I have told her what I think the
problem is, but she is sort of insisting she needs to be able to access all her
mails etc.

Now I have proposed in the past an archiving solution, but for now we might
need to settle for some thing that cam extract her attachments and keep her
mailbox manageable.

Any suggestions please would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Patrick