Re: exchange server on a member server

  • From: MJ <mjtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:50:25 -0500

Ok here an easy way for to find out the problem:

Go to
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=DBAB201F-4BEE-4943-
AC22-E2DDBD258DF3&displaylang=en

And download Microsoft Exchange Server Best Practices Analyzer Tool

Install it and run it on exchange server, which is installed on the member
server.

I am sure it will find a lot of problems. Fix them and that will resolve
your problems.

Thanks