[ExchangeList] Re: exchange 2007- same site two URL

  • From: "Joseph King" <joseph.king@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 19:38:01 -0500

Why redirect to a common global name? Could you not have separate sites on
the CAS server? Or use 2 CAS servers?

You'd have to publish each URL separately with ISA or TMG (separate IPs and
separate UC certificates on both the ISA server and the CAS server).

In Your Service,

Joseph King
http://www.joking.net/