exchange 2003 talking to exchange 2000

  • From: "David Straw" <davids@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 12:32:01 +1100

Hi.
I am in the process of replacing my exchange 2000 server with exchange
2003. I followed the step by step guide "Migrating exchange 2000 to
Exchange 2003 using new hardware". I now have the old 2000 server and
the new 2003 server running, seeming without issue. My problem is that I
cannot send messages from clients connected to the 2003 server to
clients connected to the 2000 server. There is no issue sending messages
within the 2003 server, within the 2000 server and from the 2000 server
to the 2003 server. I can even send and receive external messages with
the new server. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Cheers, David.