RE: error when trying to rebuild Offline Address List

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:13:13 -0400

What's special about your environment?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;309090
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/275892

What's the matching error in the security log?

________________________________

Date:                4/14/2005

Time:                4:24:00 PM

User:                N/A

Computer:         GSF-EXCH01

Failed to perform MAPI logon.

Well, I first checked the MAPISVC.INF file, but the permissions are not
the issue, especially as I logged in as an administrator (with full
exchange admin rights). Searching on google was not successful...

I am running a win2k3 domain with an win2k3 server running exchange 2003
SP1.

Does anyone has any experience with these errors, or knows how to solve
them?

Kind regards,

Dennis Appelboom

XB