RE: error during mailbox move to different mailbox store

  • From: "Crispin Mofya Mupeta" <MupetaC@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 15:48:06 +0200

1.
        I have installed exchange 2000 on a member server, I have not
done any configuration on the new server. Both servers are being seen in
the Administrative group
2.
        I created two mailboxes on the old server and moved them onto
the new server
3.
        When I send mail from the old_server to the new_server mail is
being received by the new_server mailboxes. But from the new to the old
mail is not getting to there.
4.
        Mail between the two new mailboxes is being delivered within new
server.

Please assist

Crispin Mofya Mupeta
IT Support  - National Pension Scheme Authority
PO Box 51275,
Lusaka House, Lusaka
Tel:   +
Direct         :260.1.226382