email probs

  • From: Gary Gregg <ggregg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 12:13:36 -0000

Hi all we have a small problem in our mail setup. We are running exchange
5.5 sp4 win2k box. We have 2 exchange servers in different locations both in
the same organization the company is split into 2 locations one server at
each site. Our server receives SMTP mail via our router; the other site uses
pop accounts for email. For some reason our mail server is sending our
domain name on all of the pop mail accounts and this is causing problems for
the users. I get this message back

A mail message was not sent due to a protocol error.

      501 mail not accepted from blacklisted IP address
The message that caused this notification was:

      To:       <ole.christensen@xxxxxx>
      From:
<IMCEAEX-_O=EXCEL_OU=XLTF_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=OLE+20PETERC@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      Subject:  testsdfsdfsdf