[ExchangeList] dissapearing emails

  • From: "Gabriel E. Rincon" <gerincon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 08:52:17 -0500

Good morning.

I have a customer that has no rules set, yet all of his July 07 emails
are gone.  I went to the system manager for exchange 2003, and did a
search on his email address-all emails show up in there.  Any ideas on
how to get them to the outlook 2003 client again?

I also checked to make sure that he did not have a pst file.

Thanks in advance

Gabriel