RE: delayed emails

  • From: "Jen" <jmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 14:17:20 -0700

i have another example...here it is. but also, i haven't been getting any
of the exchange list discussion threads like i usually do. what lies b/w
the sender and my exchange server is the isp & firewall. I have checked
the firewall and all the configurations are correct. i even had the
manufacturer of the firewall double check it for me. they say all is clear
on the firewall side. i have a call into my isp, have not yet heard back
yet. here is another header...THANKS!

Microsoft Mail Internet Headers Version 2.0
From: ADAM BILYEU <adam.bilyeu@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'jmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jmar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: email test
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 11:19:05 -0600