default outlook 2003 email account

  • From: "Keith Ullman" <kulkan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 14:29:43 -0700

I have a problem at several client sites.

The Outlook 2003 default email account keeps changing, usually back to the
Exchange acct.

In all of these sites, Exchange is used to store information, but all the
clients pick up their external mail from pop accounts.

The Exchange POP connector is not used, mostly because they want to pick up
mail more frequently than the pop connector allows.

We set the default account to be their external pop mail account, and then
every so often it changes back to the exchange account.

How can I keep that from happening.

TIA,

Keith