[ExchangeList] Re: crreate another store in Exchange 2003

  • From: "Shorabh Upadhyay" <shorabh.upadhyay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:35:21 +0530

Dear John,

It is possible. You can Simply right click on your existing Storage Group it will give you option to create New Store. It will open New Store Wizard which will help you out to create new store.

On 4/25/07, John Knijn <j.knijn@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

How can I create another store (on another disk in the same server) in Exchange 2003 Enterprise Server?

I want to break up the current store in three parts, two new ones.

Is it possible to do that in a existing environment?

Regards.

John

--
Thanks and Regards,

Shorabh S. Upadhyay
MicroSoft- Servers Administrator
(Ship Is Always Safe at SeaShore But it is not made for this....)