RE: connection filtering on HELO/EHLO

  • From: Dan HINCKLEY <dah@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:27:08 +0100

I'm getting a bunch of spam, some w/viruses, spoofing a domain (mail.domain.tld) in the HELO. I was trying to see if there is a way built into ES 2003 to use the FQDN (spoofed) rather than an IP (since these guys change their IPs) to drop the connection.

At 07:46 12/17/2004, you wrote:

http://www.MSExchange.org/

What kind of filtering?

John Tolmachoff