RE: clustered exchange environment

  • From: "Sarbjit Singh Gill" <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 01:04:30 +0800

From windows 2003 documentation at microsoft.com:

Use a majority node set cluster only in targeted scenarios. Do not configure
your cluster as a majority node set cluster unless it is part of a cluster
solution offered by your Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), Independent
Software Vendor (ISV), or Independent Hardware Vendor (IHV). The single
quorum device server cluster, the standard cluster model available in
Windows NT and Windows 2000, will still cover the vast majority of your
cluster deployment needs.

Gill