RE: clear rules

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:54:14 -0700

Hi Ara,

Try C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Outlook.exe " /
/cleanclientrules , However when I migrated Slamdunk networks from Exchange 5.5
to an Exchange 2000 cluster back in 2001 and I re-imported the server based  &
client rules I could not delete them using the switch. The tool that Microsoft
support had me use is the  Information Store Viewer  ( MDBVU32.exe ) in the
Exchange 2000 / 2003 resource kit.

Hope this helps,

Jose Medeiros
www.tvnug.org