RE: catching all incoming and outgoing email

  • From: "Martin Blackstone" <MBlackstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:27:49 -0800

Journaling:
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/journ
aling.mspx

-----Original Message-----
From: Hashem Safadi [mailto:hashem.safadi@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 10:21 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] catching all incoming and outgoing email

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Dear all,
     is there any option in Exchange server 2003 that forward all the
incoming mail and outgoing mail to all users to on defult email created
by the Administrator of the Exchange.

So we can have an archive of all the emails that has been sent and
received from all the users in the domain. in on defult email

knowing that the exchange is using a smarthost to route its emails.

Best Regards
Hashem