RE: cannot create mailbox

  • From: "Srivas Kainkaryam" <SrivasK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 17:43:50 +0530

Please provide more details as to what is your server os, Exchange
version etc.

As an interim measure, please verify that the new system has the same
UID as the old system. If it does not then that could be one error.

Is your DC the same box as the exchange server?

Have you created accounts on the new box?

Have you only ported the accounts or mailboxes or have you created the
accounts, mailboxes and ported only the mails from the old box?

What have you done to move all the mailboxes from old box to new box?

What OS was present on the old exchange server?

What version of Exchange was present on the old exchange box?

Sorry, but I can help you only if I know answers to all these queries.

Looking forward to help you and improve my knowledge through
interaction.

Srivas