RE: cannot connect Outlook 2002 to Exch 5.5

  • From: chris_fricke@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 08:11:37 -0600

Yes I tried this, I also added entries for each Xchange service(netbios
suffix)
and preloaded them all.  I think if I used the IP address of the Xchange
server instead of the name when I added the service I could go around this
problem.
but that doesn't work either.
I may add WINS to the server just to be sure.  I wonder if Gateway messed
something up during their preinstall, or applied a security setting that
is preventing my connection.
Thanks for your suggestion.