[ExchangeList] can not access mailbox
- From: asus77x <asus77x@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:02:58 +0800 (CST)
i have two exchange server: server A win 2003+exchange 2003, and server B win 2000+exchange 2000.
now i'm create one user at server A with username "Test", and create mailbox at server B with other emaildomain name, different tha server A domain or server B domain (don't ask me why i've do this way).
then i try to logon with telnet with username test@emaildomain
and success login either with pop setting in ms outlook. but then i try to setup ms outlook with direct access to exchange 2000 at server B, it always give me error when checking name.
need your advise why i can not access it.
- Search movie info and celeb profiles and photos.
Other related posts:
- » [ExchangeList] can not access mailbox