RE: best way to give couple user access to a single box

  • From: "Raji Arulambalam" <RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 13:17:00 +1200

Hi

How about creating a separate profile for this mailbox for each user
that needs access. Then they open this mailbox separately and all items
remain within the mailbox.

Raji Arulambalam
Senior Systems Administrator
Environment Bay of Plenty - Regional Council
5 Quay Street, P O Box 364, Whakatane, New Zealand
Website:                www.envbop.govt.nz
Working with our communities for a better environment

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.