RE: backup

  • From: "Roberts Phillip (IBM)" <RobertsP@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 08:04:43 -0500

Understand though that with out something like Legato Networker with a
control agent, if you were to have a failure of some sort, or an erroneous
user with failure (it always stinks when the CIO needs his Calendar & Inbox
restored and you don't have decent backups) you will have to restore the
entire Information Store for any small restore.

Phillip B. Roberts
Network Administrator
Thomson Multimedia Inc.
24200 U.S. Route 23, South