a little suggestion

  • From: "Raman" <goswamiraman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 01:37:37 -0600

dear all,
i have a littile problem,

i have two domains registered with a single ip e,g

sol.com at 61.1.1.9
rol.com at 61.1.1.9
so i recieve mails for both domains on my exchange

Now what the problem is sol.com
somebody is trying to spoof addresses on that domain like e.g
i get mails send to recpt  ram@xxxxxxx, kam@xxxxxxx, def@xxxxxxx who do
not
exist in my domain so non delivery mails are generated and get stuck in
queue because destination to non delivery reports do not exsist and
everytime these fake mails are from different ip address and domains.so it
is hard to put senders filter. i am using gfi mail scanner and if try to
enable any kind of anylysis or ratings then corporate mails also get
undelivered.
i am using exchange 2003

or i think if there is any method to stop non delivery reports
for particular sol.com.

2. another question : how can i stop delivery reports for internal mails

please suggest