XP Home edition

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Support" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:25:40 -0500

I have a user who just went out and bought a new system with XP Home
Edition.I know.yuk.  He's using Outlook 2000 and when he tries to
connect to our Exchange 2000 box, he says it keeps asking him for the
Office 2000 disk when he opens Outlook or OWA.

He's remotely connecting to our Exchange box either through a high speed
connection or dial up.

This is the only user I'm having issues with connecting to our Exchange
box.

TIA,

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator
ETI Canada Inc.

Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ

protected from use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized
use or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
in error please notify the sender and delete the email.