RE: Would like to host my own mail server

  • From: "Harel" <harel_zahavi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:54:50 -0600

ok here is the error message i am getting when sending an email to my
yahoo account from my work server, the same work email account is able to
receieve emails from outside the domain:

      'harel_zahavi@xxxxxxxxx' on 9/6/2002 5:30 PM
            There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's
email server.  Please contact your system administrator.
            <Server1.LVI-Domain #5.5.0 smtp;551 Not a valid mailbox>

also if anyone knows the requirements to be able to access my work mail
via pop3 or imap4 on my server from another location (ie from my house
where i have my own internet connection) that would be most appreciative