Working rules stop working for Exc 2K

  • From: "Eddie Kwong" <eddiek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:47:41 -0400

Can someone point me to look at what cause the problem

I have two client that I have created a same rule to forward their email to
their BlackBerry when ever their name is on the To: line.

The rule has been working for months and all of a sudden one of my client rule
is not working,  when I force it to 'run rule' it has error message that said
'the redirect action is not current support'

Any clue?

A few days before this happened, I have use Exchange Admin to move the Exchange
database to a larger hard drive but this should not change anything in
redirecting mail!