Work in progress
- From: "Gene Sibbs" <gensib@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 16:50:09 +0200
?I might be off par!!!
We employed the services of an independent body to design, document and
rollout the following technologies:
1. Active Directory
2. Exchange 2003 EE ? Clustered
3. File Server ? Clustered
4. ISA Server 2004 FW
6. MOM 2005 + HP Insight Manager
8. Client Computers ? Windows XP
9. Antivirus ? Symantec Corp EE
10. VoIP ? Nortel Network
11. Backup Solution ? Veritus NetBackup
Frankly, the document this body is dishing to us is 114% well done!!! And
the beauty of it all is that the project is progressing exceptional well, we
are now approaching handover stage.
As a business we are trying to avoid any problems and we want to start
auditing and TESTing to make sure that Technological Solution already
deployed ? aligns exactly with the design documents and the hardware is
identically spec ed accordingly.
Any pointers on how we can accomplish this?
Suggestions, contractive criticism plus comments welcome.
Accurate weather reports, mobile downloads and more - visit MSN South
Other related posts: