RE: Windows 2003 Active Directory

  • From: "adrian bolzan" <abolzan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 17:02:50 +1100

 Hi Peter,

I agree that two DC's would be better than one, however, that is not
really an option- i.e. another AUD$1100 for a Windows server license
just to have another DC.

We are not a big shop so I am hoping that one DC will be enough, at
least until my next budget period.
Again, hardware faults aside, I assume that Windows 2003 is stable
enough not to fail.

Cheers,
Adrian

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments is confidential.
If received in error, please contact the sender and delete
all copies of this email. Please note that any use,
dissemination, further distribution or reproduction of this
message in any form is strictly prohibited. Before opening or
using attachments, check them for viruses and defects.
Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused
by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of any attached files, our liability
is limited to resupplying any affected attachments.
Any representations or opinions expressed in this email are
those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those
of the Capital Transport Group.