Re: Why 4 Procs

  • From: <paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 20:57:58 -0000

Hi Al

Many thanks for the info. It would seem that clustering is a very expensive option taken all round.

One last question if I may.You mention to avoid A/A two node clusters. Would the same apply to 64 bit Windows? Would we need a 64 bit version of Exchange to get any gain from the basic 64 bit Windows platform upgrade?

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Paul Lemonidis.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>