Who may resolve my problem??? Help me!!!!! Exchange 2000

  • From: "stanley" <phdunix@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:58:39 -0600

System Attendant Does Not Start!!!!
My exchange was running normal and regulary!!! Than my System Attendant
stoped!!! I reboot my Exchange server and the service does Not start!!!!
The service has account "LocalSystem" in Service to be start, but got that
ERROR!
************************************
Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeSA
Event Category: General
Event ID: 1005
Unexpected error The specified directory service attribute
or value does not exist. Facility: Win32 ID no: 8007200a
Microsoft Exchange System Attendant occurred
*I changed the account of service to other account! Than I got the same
Error.
*I reinstaled the exchange with the same changes in my AD! Than the same
ERROR.

If you any idea. PLEASE send me a SOLUTION!!!!

Thanks
Stanley