Where is this IMC data stored?

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 17:06:41 -0500

Here's a good test question. Problem is, I don't know the answer, which is
why I'm asking of course. In the Exchange 5.5 Internet Mail Service dialog
box, when you define an IP address in the "Forward all messages to host"
field, where is that information stored? I haven't been able to find it in
the registry, nor in any configuration files. I'm stumped, and would
appreciate any help.

Thanks.

Greg Lara

prohibited.