[ExchangeList] Re: Where do I find out how to remove a Server from my domain

  • From: James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 19:23:21 -0500

Title: RE: [ExchangeList] How to override size limits for one user

Hi John;

If you cannot gracefully get it removed; you can force remove it from adsiedit or through ESM by clicking the server and delete. It will not delete all references in your configuration partition; but you shouldn’t run into any future problems.

How to remove Exchange Server 2003 from your computer

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/833396

Also make sure you have rehomed all your servers off this server.

How to remove the first Exchange Server 2003 computer from the administrative group

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/822931

James