RE: What is the difference between exchange 2000 and its enterprise edition?

  • From: "Chris Nielsen" <cnielsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 16:04:31 -0600

How very frustrating. After reading the emails in this thread before this
one I spent nearly 45 minutes this morning searching for this very thing. I
was sure I had seen it and wanted to point out the differences in what is
allowed for Storage Groups between the Exch versions, but couldn't remember
the specifics off the top of my head. I searched Google, MS KB, everything
(including my books). I think MS hides their articles on purpose :-). Most
of the time I can find stuff using Google and almost never with MS's own
search, but I couldn't find this even using Google this morning.

Thanks for dredging it up.

Chris Nielsen

Systems Administrator

New Dawn Technologies