Re: Weird SMTP Problem

  • From: "Rich Gallo" <RGallo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 14:26:30 -0500

Well, now that I restarted SMTP on Exchange, they all pushed through.
Barracuda support wasn't much help because they don't see anything wrong on
their device.  I tend to believe it is Exchange because the same thing used to
happen when I had Symantec SMTP in the place of Barracuda.  Is there any
specific logging I should be turning on in Exchange to help pin point this
issue?