[ExchangeList] Re: Weird AD/Exchange issue

  • From: "James Lilly" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 18:15:04 -0400

Thanks, I actually found it the hard way this morning using LDP and the
manual search method.  J

Turns out whomever did the 5.5 to 2003 migration uninstalled the ADC
software, but didn't delete the connection agreements first.  So, when
exploring under  "CN=Microsoft Exchange, CN=Services,
CN=Configuration,DC=domain,DC=org I found an entry for the Active Directory
Connector.  Renamed it (just because I always get twitchy deleting outright
from LDP or ADSIedit if I don't know for sure what it is I'm deleting), and
voila...

Oh well, live and learn.. (Now, to call up and make fun of my friend who did
the migration..)

James