[ExchangeList] Re: Weird AD/Exchange issue

  • From: "James Chong" <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 09:01:34 -0400

Possibly might have some orphaned property in AD that Exchange is
querying during the mailbox creation. I would query your AD to see if
there are any references of any store information in AD.

Export all information for your exchange config partition in AD, then
search through the text file for the name of the store that shows up
when you create a mailbox.

ldifde -f c:\exchange.txt -d "CN=Microsoft
Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=fabrikom,DC=com" -p subtree

James Chong (MVP)
MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+
msexchangetips.blogspot.com