Web posting of Email accounts

  • From: "Scott Van Singel" <svansingel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList] (E-mail)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:09:55 -0500

I have a question or a project that I am trying to complete. We have Exchange
2000 with SP3 on it.

I am a network admistrator for a Public School system, we have 3000 students
and 450 staff and faculty. I would like to have a web page created so that it
will pull the users email accounts from the Email server.

At this time when someone would like to email a teacher at our school, we do
not have a listing of teachers and email address. Is there anyway I can have a
web page created to pull the email addresses off the Exchange server.

Thanks
Scott Van Singel
Tech Director
Sturgis Public School