Viewing email from multiple accounts in one Inbox

  • From: "Marvin Cummings" <marvc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Exchange2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 18:57:44 -0400

I'm stuck on stupid, SOS, at the moment and can't seem to figure out how to
make it so that I can get mail from multiple email accounts to show up in my
inbox. Right now if I try to open a users folder in Outlook I get this
error:

"Unable to display the folder. The Inbox folder could not be found".

I can log in as this user and access the inbox fine. What can I do to make
it so that any mail that comes in for a particular email account appears in
my Inbox?

So I want the following:

My Email Account: me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

webkeeper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

webkeeper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm running Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003 server and I have a total of 2
recipient policies in place for each domain. I've also confirmed that mail
can be sent and received on these accounts. Now I'd like to know if it's
possible to view all of them without having to physically log in as each
user.

Any responses are appreciated.