[ExchangeList] Re: Viewing Exchange Properties in AD Users and Computers

  • From: "Brian Pituley" <bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 10:52:53 -0800

You need to install ESM on the DC.

Brian Pituley
Director of Information Technology
T: 408-441-3611
F: 408-441-8405
E: bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:bpituley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

________________________________

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jensen, Douglas
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 10:46 AM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Viewing Exchange Properties in AD Users and
Computers

I guess this is exchange basic 101 also but...

When I log on to AD Users and Computers from the Exchange 2003 Server I
can see the extra tabs that have the Exchange properties.
When I log on to AD Users and Computers from a Domain Controller I do
not see these extra tabs.

Is that as designed or am I doing something wrong.

I had thought that when I upgraded my Domain to 2003 I would be able to
see them but I can not.

Thanks in advance.

Douglas Jensen
Douglas.Jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Douglas.Jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Voice (952) 402-9821
Fax (952) 402-9815
Network Administrator
Scott Carver Dakota CAP Agency, Inc.
712 Canterbury Road
Shakopee, MN 55379
www.capagency.org
<file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/djensen.SCDCAP/Application%20Data
/Microsoft/Signatures/www.capagency.org>

The information in this communication and any attachments is confidential and
may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use,
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please notify us
immediately and delete the original message and any copies of it.

Any opinions, conclusions or other information in this message that do not
relate to the official business of the company are neither given nor endorsed
by the company.