Video Conferencing

  • From: "(CSC)Jawed Lashari" <lashari@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 11:54:20 +0600

Hi Guys,

I need your great help.    I need to submit proposal.
We are textile buying house having head office in Chicago USA and other
offices at Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.
In Pakistan I am running MS exchange 5.5 and in Chicago they have their own
email setup.  Now I have been assigned a task to arrange video conferencing
and other things that we can commonly share. Our group is ready to spend
money.

 I also have solution that I should install exchange server in Pakistan and
in other branches I should add exchange servers as site so that all come in
one organization. Exchange server 2000 has also feature of video
conferencing. We can get also many features like MSN chatting and sharing
folders and many things.

I need your suggestions in this regard specially in making proposal.

Regards
Jawed Lashari