Very Weird Exchange Problem

  • From: "Ian Dale" <itdale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 22:49:50 -0600

We are experiencing a very weird email problem. When any user on our
exchange server whose exchange display name (that name you see when you
list the global address list) starts with "g" (upper or lower), tries to
send an email to anyone on the domain @163.com (located in China) the
following error message is returned to us: