RE: Veritas Backup with Exchange Agent

  • From: "Carl Webster" <carl8822@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 09:53:19 -0500

With a lock.  You aren't backing up System State at the same time as
Exchange are you?

> And will any of these options affect the Exchange backup?

No.  The Exchange Agent knows what to do.  Which is why you have so few
options on the Exchange options screen and, unless you have a reason to do
otherwise (i.e. Michael B. Smith or Mark Fugatt tells you so), leave the
defaults alone.

HTH

Webster