[ExchangeList] Re: Veirtas Backup Exec Exchange 2003 Mailbox Backups

  • From: "Ara Avvali" <ara.avvali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 09:20:48 -0700

Hi

13 GB takes 2.5 hours for me :-)

________________________________

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Barton, Mark
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:15 AM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] Veirtas Backup Exec Exchange 2003 Mailbox
Backups

Hi All

I am trying to find out the average speed of a backup when backing up
exchange mailboxes, We have roughly 100gb Database and the backup is
only running at 40mb per minute

Can anyone else provide any information on the speeds they get from
backup exec?

Regards

Mark Barton

VShips ISD

individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error
please contact the sender.