RE: Using SQL to access Exchange emails

  • From: "Emanuel de Sousa" <e@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 02:06:25 +1000

Hi Jose,

Love your Surname, I was borne in Madeira Island!!!

Anyway I have a VB front end that we have developed ourselves over the last
5 years its a lending workflow management system. It has the capability of
sending emails with attachments and much more. What it cant do is receive
emails.

One of the limitations is that when we receive emails from clients the
emails are sent to specific lending officers which means that if some other
lending officer looks at the customer record set all they see in the DB is
the emails sent.

I would like to interface exchange so that when an email is received from
eg. John Smith it automatically is attached to John Smith's record set (that
is if the email address received is the same as the email address of John
Smith)

Emanuel de Sousa