Using Public Folders

  • From: "Thomson, Helen" <hthomson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 15:48:34 +0200

Hi there,

This may be too simple a query for the group, but I'd like to set up public
folders for our small network to begin filing just emails initially.  Since
we've not done this before, may I ask what filing system people have found
best?  For instance, do you use an inbox folder and sent folder for all
subjects, or file them together.  And, if the latter, I assume you have both
the From and To column fields (and Sent and Received?) showing - do you find
it's all viewable on the screen?  Do users tend to use rules to file their
work, or do they move items themselves?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers, Helen