User's messages keep getting resent

  • From: Naboth Semwayo <naboths@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 08:17:14 +0200

I need some serious help here guys.

One user keeps getting his mail resent. I dont know from where even when his
pc is not switched on. All the mail he sent on thursday keeps getting
resent. The same messages without any alterations. The user is on Outlook
2000 and the server is Exchange 5.5 I have removed and reinstalled my
exchange to no avail. I have also checked for viruses on the guy's pc but
nothing. And I have also changed the user's pst file. I check in the guys's
outlook under sent items but its not showing the subsequent resends.

ANy bright ideas out there.