Useing OWA internaly

  • From: "Falah" <falah.ahmed@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:48:07 -0600

Hi all,
Recently we have upgrade our exchange to exchange 2003, we ahve now front
end and backend servers. most of our users useing OWA. If they use it form
outside our LAN useing https://mail.xxx.yyy/exchange they can access it
without any problems, but if they try to use the same URL to access it
from our lan they can't reach it. I know that they can use the backend
server URL, but this is not idle selution coz it is going to confuse the
users, i want them to use one URL from both side
(https://mail.xxx.yyy/exchange) is that possible? we have ISA 2004 as
well.

As a second issue could u please let me know which ports do I have to open
on pix firewall to use RPC over HTTP.

thanks
Falah