RE: Urgent Help, will be highly appreciated ( Virtual Server )

  • From: "Mohammed Tantawi" <mtantawi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 11:24:02 +0300

Dear Mark,  really thank you very much for your help, with me,,,,,,,,,,but I
still have one question, is what I am saying correct ? , I want to know that ,
is it what I am saying correct ?

its like,  I am telling My exchange server that , you have another POP3 virtual
server located in USA with this IP 62.221.2.207 , Please go there and download
all of the E-mails from there .

If its like that , or if that what I understand is correct, it means that with
ONE EXCHANGE SERVER, I can serve for Example 2 or as many as another Virtual
servers for another 2 domains names.

I mean if I have the following Domains Name with the Following IP’s :-

MT900.COM ( 65.147.25.98 )

KU500.COM ( 62.214.20.114 )

THEY  CAN BE VIRTUAL SERVER FOR MY EXCHNAGE SERVER WITH ANY TOOL ( LIKE GFIMAIL
ESSINTIAL )

  _____